I purchased this ’69 Camaro from a buddy of mine John Poggiolo. He purchased it off Ebay from California. It is a super solid car but did need a pass rear quarter due to damage. The car has been at Sled Alley since May so it is well underway. It is fun to be making parts again.
For the complete build thread go to Lateral-G.net.
• Thomson 427 supercharged engine
• T-56 D&D Prepared trans
• Full DSE Chassis
• Full Anvil Carbon Fiber Front clip
• Carbon Fiber Brakes with ABS
• Rick Fuel tank with a Vapor Works Controls
• Wider rims front and rear than Red Devil
• Data acquisition
• Better cooling package
• Better weight distribution